Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any dealer that have this Charvel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any dealer that have this Charvel?

Are there any dealers that have a San Dimas strathead, unfigured 22 fret maple neck, 1 hum, floyd, black hardware, no graphic, just a solid color, not natural,( I've got one).Basically a Warren D in a solid color, so to speak.
    I've been checking, and there is not much out there, don't want to order, any ideas?
    Last edited by norton333; 12-10-2008, 06:58 PM.

Hey norton333- on Music Zoo's ebay page they have a backorder list of about 75 Charvels. There might be something there that you're looking for. You might have to wait, but hey- good things take time.
    Last edited by triplehold; 12-10-2008, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks, just checked that list, that's alot, but who knows what they will be, and how long.I guess I'm just a little surprized at the lack of what I consider the basic Charvel design.I was kind of hoping to find a dealer with something close, I have a Wildwood CS strat That I wanted to trade in as it's been 4sale for months.The economy sucks so bad right now, even at a big loss I've had no takers so I was hoping to trade it on something I really wanted.

Comment

Hey its funny because i was thinking the same thing. I have been looking for basically a solid colour 1 hum charvel for a while, you would think that there would be something out there! Im holding my breath that charvel will add a single hum to there production line:idea:

Comment

Sounds like you are just looking for a rear route but have you thought about buying one of the so-cals and changing the pickguard to a one hum.

Comment

No Rich, the So-cal just does not do it for me, only like the SD1 style, I'm with you KBRR, I hope they put out a production 1 hum SD1.

Comment

Yea i thought about buying the so-cal and doing the one hum thing.. but its just not the same...

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
                Yea i thought about buying the so-cal and doing the one hum thing.. but its just not the same...
                no it isn't, I totally agree. I'm surprised that we haven't seen the one hum model yet on this production run. they are awesome, and that would just be awesomer. :idea:
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post

Unless you wanna put some black stripes on a white one......if you can find a white one. I'd think a so-cal would be a good basis for such an animal. If you get you some red paint, a 5-way switch , a chisel.....
                  Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                  98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Originally posted by 85 San Dimas View Post
                    Unless you wanna put some black stripes on a white one......if you can find a white one. I'd think a so-cal would be a good basis for such an animal. If you get you some red paint, a 5-way switch , a chisel.....
                    There is not a white one but there is black. The black one is the one to do it to anyway. Just tape off where you want the stripes... paint it white... remove the tape and you have a white guitar with black stripes.

Comment

This page has several

Buy Electric Guitars online now from The Music Zoo! We have a great selection of guitar gear available in our Charvel product collection. Awesome customer service and secure checkout are always included with your Electric Guitars purchase. Visit our Long Island guitar shop in Farmingdale, New York for an amazing experience.
                      There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

TMZ has lots of Charvels, none of my specs, this is where my natural series came from, all the solid color, 1 hum, floyd models they have are 21 fret/birdseye(I hate figured necks,), spoke to them on the phone today, they have none of my spec, nor do they have any like that on order.I've been searching , and calling around, seems the dealers/ or Charvel think we all want graphics or 2 pickups, aparently no one feels these would be popular, I think they are missing the boat.

Comment

Word on the street is that sooner or later they'll be bustin' out with a single hum SD1. They know we want 'em.

Comment

thats what im hoping for
                            :idea:

Comment

Fuck a whole buncha that $2,700 shit! Get one of these!:

There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

Working...
                              X