Used So Cal for 650.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used So Cal for 650.00

I was curious if you all think the used prices will continue to drop a bit or if this is a deal waiting to be had. This guitar is sitting locally in a shop...waiting to be had..lol

Originally posted by Kizarney View Post
    I was curious if you all think the used prices will continue to drop a bit or if this is a deal waiting to be had. This guitar is sitting locally in a shop...waiting to be had..lol
    The guitars are now $1,100. $650 is an awesome deal! I think in this case, you snooze, you lose!

Offer $600 and see what happens.
    '09 Charvel San Dimas USA
    '85 Jackson Soloist w/Floyd
    '98 PRS Custom 22
    '10 Les Paul Traditional

Comment

I think the used black ones will be as low as $500 by summer. $650 is a good price right now.

Comment

I'd definitely drop $650 for a used one in any color.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          I'd definitely drop $650 for a used one in any color.
          Yup - you couldn't even buy the parts for that price.
          You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
          You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
          --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
          --horns666 - 12/29/08
          I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
          --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

I would guess that the more that are produced, the lower the prices will go as the market floods with them. But I doubt you will see them sub $500. But $500 would be nice

Comment

One thing to consider for you guys that still rehearse and gig regularly - these are excellent tools for the grind at a fraction of the price of a CS Charvel or Jackson, so why not use these as a workhorse and leave the pricey CS's for studio and home use?
              You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
              You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
              --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
              --horns666 - 12/29/08
              I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
              --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by joelayres View Post
                One thing to consider for you guys that still rehearse and gig regularly - these are excellent tools for the grind at a fraction of the price of a CS Charvel or Jackson, so why not use these as a workhorse and leave the pricey CS's for studio and home use?
                well I don't have a pricey CS, but I gig with my Candy Tangerine SoCal regularly, including at last night's NYE show. got lots of compliments on it last night from several players and one random tat-covered guy who asked me about it turned out to apparently be a friend of Oni Logan's (with pretty cool backstage Lynch Mob pics from last month on his camera to prove it LOL)
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

and yeah the market for these new ones is getting a little bloated, they are all over eSlay at the moment, with some dealers selling the slime green for 999.
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

There's a couple of ones on there with Best Offer options to buy. I bet that you could get one for around $725 shipped to your door right now. That's not too bad for a brand new So-Cal. But yeah $500 for a slightly used one would rock way more LOL.
                    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

That would be absolutely killer if I could get a black 2 hum model for $500. We'll see.
                      Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                      www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Working...
                      X