Burst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burst

On the new guitar generator, does anybody know how to use the burst? I had a design, it had evh stripes, then I hit burst and it turned all gray, and no matter which slider I turned, it stayed gray. :think:
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Same trouble here...
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

It could be your browser. My main browser is Google Chrome which is up to date as well as the latest Flash Player and I'm experiencing the same issue. I tried it in Firefox 3.0.7 and it works fine, I could care less if it works or not in IE 7.

Comment

I'll try it in safari then.
        I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

It keeps getting stuck at 47 percent.
          I don't really like bursts, so I don't see the big deal.

Comment

I was having a problem loading the generator in IE8, so I switched to Firefox. No problems since.

Comment

Yea but My dad likes to monitor our internet use, and he is in the IT forensics department, and he has a whole mess load of way to monitor IE, so he deleted Firefox, and aparently he doesn't know what safari is.

Comment

He's in IT Forensics and he doesn't know what Safari is? I would fire him.
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

No, I meant to say he didn't notice that I installed it.

Comment

The generator works fine for me, but the burst feature does not work. I thought it was perhaps a glitch in the program. AlexL just put out the new generator with the burst feature, and it seems like it worked here... http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96907
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I clicked the link, but I do not understand why it was posted? Was I suppossed to click the link to liquidpixels?

Comment

Gents:

Please provide a list of the browsers and the OS that you are using where it doesn't work.

I've tried it in IE8 and Firefox 3.0.13, both on PC, and it works fine.

I'll try it on a few more browsers when I get home tonight.

- Eric
                        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Also, what version Flash player is installed in your browser? To find out, right-click on the generator and see it should say which Flash player is installed.

- Eric
                          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Everything works for me.
                            I did notice that if you used a 24 fret neck, the burst alignment is off.
                            -Rick

Comment

IE8 and Flash Player 10 here. The burst doesn't work and turns the guitar gray. If you uncheck the burst, then it's back to the normal color selected for the guitar.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X