Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a picture of the cavity holes of a soloist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a picture of the cavity holes of a soloist?

As above, prefer a USA model, thanks

no one

Comment

What are you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
        What are you looking for?
        Cavity holes. Where's Ron's old "shotgun" Soloist?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yup the cavity holes (preferably a SL1)

Comment

If you can hold out for a day or so I can post some of my 86 Student model if that helps?

Comment

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
              If you can hold out for a day or so I can post some of my 86 Student model if that helps?
              Would that cavity hole be same as the SL1?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
                It would have a San Dimas route instead of an Ontario style route, right?

What exactly are you looking for?
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

My educated guess would be Ontario.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
                    I don't know, I have never owned an SL1. 86 is a San Dimas year and it has the Kahler so no trem route. I was merely offering to post pics of mine if that was suitable to the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                      It would have a San Dimas route instead of an Ontario style route, right?

What exactly are you looking for?
                      So he can build or have built a fake at less than the full cost of a real Jackson, maybe? Certainly it can't be for masturbatory purposes, or "just for the information".
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                        So he can build or have built a fake at less than the full cost of a real Jackson, maybe? Certainly it can't be for masturbatory purposes, or "just for the information".
                        Isn't it easier just to forge a fucking a check than try to build a guitar and pass it off as legit? Certainly be more cost effective, I would think...
                        -------------------------
                        Blank yo!

Comment

Isn't it easier just to forge a fucking a check than try to build a guitar and pass it off as legit? Certainly be more cost effective, I would think...
                          I think he's more talking about getting a small custom shop to build a replica of a Soloist. Like one of those small European ones or an small unknown one that would cost less than a real Soloist.
                          "Dear Dr. Bill,
                          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Cavity holes...
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                              I think he's more talking about getting a small custom shop to build a replica of a Soloist. Like one of those small European ones or an small unknown one that would cost less than a real Soloist.
                              Wow, really surprised by some of the replies here. I'm actually a Jackson soloist owner and just wanted to check that out a cavity shot of another soloist as I'm a little suspect that my wiring isn't stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X