Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a picture of the cavity holes of a soloist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rakester View Post
    Wow, really surprised by some of the replies here.
    Really?
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Then perhaps a request for a wiring diagram instead? Maybe asking if your wiring is stock with a description of, oh I don't know, the year, the pickups in it, maybe a picture of your own?
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

You're surprised that a guy with a sig line calling for the assassination of the president would jump to conclusions and suspect you of some kind of convoluted plot?

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
          Really?
          Yep, thought forums were all about a friendly community instead of jumping to conclusions, agree my thread lacked important info that I should have added (picture of my own wiring, year of soloist etc)

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          Then perhaps a request for a wiring diagram instead? Maybe asking if your wiring is stock with a description of, oh I don't know, the year, the pickups in it, maybe a picture of your own?
          It's cool now I found another piccy from a google image search , but yeah I should have been more specific fo sho

Originally posted by dg View Post
          You're surprised that a guy with a sig line calling for the assassination of the president would jump to conclusions and suspect you of some kind of convoluted plot?
          lol true

Comment

Originally posted by rakester View Post
            Yep, thought forums were all about a friendly community instead of jumping to conclusions, agree my thread lacked important info that I should have added (picture of my own wiring, year of soloist etc)

It's cool now I found another piccy from a google image search , but yeah I should have been more specific fo sho

lol true
            Yeah sorry for jumping to conclusions. We just are kinda wary of people who look for info without providing info of their own. If you would have told us the model and whatnot you have it would have been much easier. I have a Soloist myself. Fantastic guitars.

You also may have gotten farther saying the electronics cavity instead of just "cavities" because that could mean anything.
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
              Yeah sorry for jumping to conclusions. We just are kinda wary of people who look for info without providing info of their own. If you would have told us the model and whatnot you have it would have been much easier. I have a Soloist myself. Fantastic guitars.

You also may have gotten farther saying the electronics cavity instead of just "cavities" because that could mean anything.
              No worries man

Yeah the whole thread lacked info on my part, that will teach me to post threads in the early hours of the morning (UK time) haha

Comment

Working...
              X