X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Charvel model is this?

Hello everyone!
    Sorry for the crap photos here but I'm doing all this from my iPhone
    Anyway, I found this guitar in a local Guitar Center and wanted to see if I could identify it. The price seems good and the guitar itself plays great. Any ideas on what this is and if it's worth $350? I wanna buy it but want to ask the experts first!

Thanks so much!

- Adam

I am a jackson guy, I have no clue about charvel. But it's funny that GC doesn't know jack shit about charvel and a good amount of jacksons.
    You wear alot of stuff on your left hand.
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Some type of import Fusion. Deluxe? Custom? Either way, not worth $350 to me. Short scale.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
        I am a jackson guy, I have no clue about charvel. But it's funny that GC doesn't know jack shit about charvel and a good amount of jacksons.
        You wear alot of stuff on your left hand.
        I'm in the same boat Seems like a good deal though.

In regard to my wrist... I'm a human magnet :ROTF:
        - Adam

Comment

It's a Fusion Deluxe. Short scale (24.75 inch) aka Gibson scale. These are great players. Buy it!

Comment

Is it worth the 350 though? I personally like the paint job.
            I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

looks good to me, ide get it

Comment

Looks clean in the pics. If it is, it's worth $350. Being that it's at a GC, you can probably get $50 off. Then it's a steal!

Comment

If it plays good to you and sounds good you can't really go wrong. Try bartering with GC before you buy it, I'm sure they'll move the price a bit.
                  Originally posted by horns666
                  The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                    Is it worth the 350 though? I personally like the paint job.
                    well technically thats not a paint job
                    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
                      well technically thats not a paint job
                      Haha no doubt. I think it's cool looking, but I'm colorblind so hopefully it's not too hideous LOL

thanks for all the replies everyone. The guitar, aside from the lack of cavity cover, it's in great shape. The neck pickup sounded a bit muddy to me but it's replaceable so no worries there Otherwise it played great and felt great. I think if I offer them 300 cash I can walk out with it. Gonna try tomorrow.

Anyone have the specs on these? For instance body wood, pickups, etc? Looked like a Schaller Floyd if I recall. Love to hear about what the specs actually are. Thanks again guys. As always, you rock!
                      - Adam

Comment

Go for it I have one in red , cool guitars . Here are the specs
                        http://audiozone.dk/cm/albums/jc-catalogscans/jc1990-1/Page21.jpg
                        Mike
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Originally posted by Model 88 View Post
                          Go for it I have one in red , cool guitars . Here are the specs
                          http://audiozone.dk/cm/albums/jc-catalogscans/jc1990-1/Page21.jpg
                          Thanks for that dude! So what do you think, since you own one? Worth $350 (actually I'm gonna walk in with 300 cash and try my ass off to get it for that haha)?

Thanks again!
                          - Adam

Comment

great guitar, well worth $350. I have the Jackson version.
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                              great guitar, well worth $350. I have the Jackson version.
                              Thats what I first thought of when I saw it. Because I played the Jackson version alot, but I had never ever SEEN a charvel version before.

Comment

Working...
                              X