Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what this is?

Anyone know what model this Jackson is?
    It looks really nice, but have no idea what it is or what it's worth.
    The person who has it is asking $250 for it....
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

DX2. Sounds like a good price to me.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks, toejam. I think I will go check it out, as long as nobody beat me to it.
      My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

Comment

Damn that's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
          Damn that's nice.
          I thought so too. Don't care for the dot inlays, but the rest of it looked quite awesome. Of course, not getting any replies from the seller yet...

Comment

You're welcome. Good luck getting it.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Always wanted one of those to go with my dx1.

Comment

Anyone know what the approximate worth of this guitar is (with no case?)

Comment

I would pay 200 for sure. They're going anywhere from 200-400 on the bay.
                  "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

I would easily pay 250 for that guitar if there are few dings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                      Always wanted one of those to go with my dx1.

I have a DX1 too! My first Jackson, the beginning of a good relationship!
                      What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Working...
                      X