No announcement yet.

Greetings! Newbe here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome! It will be interesting to hear about your past. What do you do a Grosh?
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

welcome home
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Cool to see you hear, Bobby! It's been a long time coming but you're finally hear.

For those of you who don't know, Bobby has an impressive music resume on top of all the guitar building. He played in Eternal Ryte in the '80's, has done jump/swing stuff, rockabilly and now has a rockin' project called The Mighty 18 Wheeler who just released their latest disc a few months ago. Bobby can pretty much cover it all from EVH to Lynch to Brian Setzer.

And if that ain't enough, Bobby is a helluva an amp builder, too. Check out his signature line.
        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Welcome!
          I am sure there will be many questions asked by members here about your unique history building guitars.

Comment

warm welcome....look forward to hearing more about your guitar building work
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Awesome and Welcome Aboard! What a history!
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                Welcome! It will be interesting to hear about your past. What do you do a Grosh?
                I am Head of Final Assembly at Grosh, also help with making pickups, design, also build amps here and all repairs at Grosh. We are a small shop of about 4 employees that actually build the guitars so our hands are in every aspect of making guitars.
                www.18wheeler.net
                www.myspace.com/rjsamplificaion
                www.groshguitars.com

Comment

Working...
                X