first post -hello jcfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first post -hello jcfers

hi guys ,just thought id say hello from holland ,west michigan. just got my first charvel .and thought id see what you guys think, but im not sure how too post the pics ,any help would be great ,thanks ,fowza

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!

Here's the easiest way to post a pic.

Click on the Image button when you create a post.

Then enter the URL to where the picture is hosted and select OK.

It's that easy.
      -Rick

Comment

Welcome!
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Default first post -hello jcfers

thanks guys ,ill try that ,fowza

Comment

Hazy crazy!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome!
              Ask any questions you have, there are some great self educated people on here.

Comment

Welcome to the madness!
                The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

87 model 5

Comment

Comment

Welcome!
                      My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Ooh, nice M5! Congratz!
                        My M6 has that color as well - I love it!

Btw, notice that when you look at a photo in your photobucket page, there's a line to the left called "direct link". If you copy that line and just paste it into JCF's image tags, you can display the pics directly in the forum, like so:

Comment

Might wanna practice getting the whole guitar in the shot, too! (You know I'm really back when I say that)
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            Might wanna practice getting the whole guitar in the shot...
                            I guess that's better than having a hole shot in the guitar.
                            -Rick

Comment

new model 5

thanks guys ,thanks sunbane,prece the help, kinda new to this posting pics and stuff , luv my model 5, just got black 86 model 4 but shes in the shop,(got at local pawn shop 4 155.00 the kahler was pretty bad. more than i can MacGyver to play well, frets were pretty worn . tech said there was life left in them but i wonder.hopin for the best . have model neck coming from ebay any day so might replace.thanks ,fowza

Comment

Working...
                              X