While the Fender guys are here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While the Fender guys are here....

... Any news on the Metal Mike's (I aint even gonna attempt to spell that polish b*stard's last name lol [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) signature model? It sounded really cool. A Warrior with a Maltese Cross. Sounds good to me. Fender guys - Any news?!?!

Jamesy

PS - Find it weird that even though you're running Jackson, we still call you the 'Fender guys' lol [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ June 04, 2003, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Mr White ]

Re: While the Fender guys are here....

Chlasciak.

Easy enough to find!

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ah Ron.
      Ron Ron Ron.
      The question is not about the level of difficulty finding said term, the question is about the level of effort involved, which, in this case, was more than was required to continue sitting on my arse drinking Fosters randomly making posts.
      [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

James

Comment

Originally posted by Mr White:
        to continue sitting on my arse drinking Fosters [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        James
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you even old enough to drink Fosters? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr White:
          Fender guys - Any news?!?!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Aren't they really Jackson guys now? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr White:
            Fender guys - Any news?!?!
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Aren't they really Jackson guys now? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No. We'll see what they have after summer NAMM. Then we'll decide if we let 'em in or not. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Toejam:
              Are you even old enough to drink Fosters? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Yeah, the drinking age in the UK is 18. But I've been drinking for a while [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Jamesy

[ June 05, 2003, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Mr White ]

Comment

Damn, 18 in England, huh? Well, I guess with all the rain, you gotta have something to do, right? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Don't forget, if it weren't for the "Fender Guys" us Jackson fans would be talking about a company that went out of business with AMIC. LOL!!!!
                  \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

PS: The guys that make the guitars are the same guys that have been making the guitars - isn't that what really matters? Also, us "Fender Guys" brought back Mike Shannon... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

McD out
                    \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

hmmm...i dunno mcd...you're starting to sound like a "jackson" guy... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ...d.m.
                      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

...(Double Post)...

[ June 05, 2003, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Mr White ]

Comment

Then we'll decide if we let 'em in or not.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

Chuck: It's a joke. Laugh. I mean really, if theycame out with the dreaded and feared single coil/pickguard Soloist would YOU want to let them in? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hehe, but McD, any news on the Metal Mike model?...

Jamesy

Comment

Working...
                              X