Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
    just wish I knew more than three chord
    What do you need with three cords? I have one from the guitar into the BOSS MT-2 (4 teh broootalz!) and then into the amp. What's the third cord for?

-------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
      Dude, I am just fucking around, they are all good!!! pre - post, whatever!! I just wish I knew more than three chord so I could really enjoy this U.S.A soloist len sent me!!! but on a side note, i have played newer gibbys that don't feel as good to me, but thats just me!!! I like what I like and every one else likes what they like, and have every right to do so!!!

No worries. I wasn't trying to be argumentative, just saying my opinion. It's all good.

Maybe you can teach me the three chords you know, I'll teach you the three I know, and we'll be twice as far as we were yesterday! Just hope they aren't the same three chords, or we'll be livin' AC/DC forever!
      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Working...
      X