No announcement yet.

Jacskon Riff and Destroy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Scott Ian was hocking those stupid looking "Murder Weapon" V's for Washburn. WTF?
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
      I enjoyed watching it. A lot of the riffs were built off of scale runs - very CoB, Nevermore sounding to me. I prefer (in my own playing) the old school power-chord heavy riffs.
      That is what I was thinking. To progressive for my tastes.
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Glave View Post
        According to Scott Ian's Facebook page......

"
        Fender Custom Shop today to put the finishing touches on my new Jackson signature models."

Just want to point out that statement isn't quite correct; the Jackson Custom Shop (which I stood right in the middle of in June) is separate from the Fender Custom Shop.

Originally posted by Disturbing Manor View Post
        I thought Scott Ian was hocking those stupid looking "Murder Weapon" V's for Washburn. WTF?
        Not amymore! Er, did you mean "hawking"? Hacking maybe?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ummm just another day at GC when the kids are out of school.. bleh.

Comment

Originally posted by atdguitars View Post
            My thoughts exactly.
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by atdguitars View Post
              "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

Originally posted by ekalb09 View Post
                Even though I am a kid, I am not one of those kids. Those fags who can't play, and have their amps WAY to loud. I will be shredding some like Zakk Wylde or trivium solos, and I keep it at a decent volume. I really hate those posers to.
                I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Er, did you mean "hawking"? Hacking maybe?
                  Nope. "Hocking," like that awful noise that comes from trying to "hock" something disgusting from the back of your throat. Seemed appropriate.
                  The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

Wow, I'm not even that good but even I know that flailing the pick over a fretboard really fast doesn't make a good riff.
                    Gear

Jackson DXMG
                    Jackson JS30RR
                    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                    Blackstar HT5H
                    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                    Marshall JCM 800 2203
                    Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment