Jackson needs to endorse Jeff Loomis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackson needs to endorse Jeff Loomis

Any Nevermore fans here....Damn if Loomis is not the most exciting metal guitarist out there....take a listen to this new mp3 off of there forth coming cd

http://mp3.centurymedia.com/Nevermor...sofReality.mp3

[ June 05, 2003, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: lafours ]

Comment

Re: Jackson needs to endorse Jeff Loomis

Originally posted by JacksonShredder:
      Sorry Guys i like Jeff and everthing but this is nothing but BullSh@

Why should Jackson/Fender send any one a $2000 guitar.

I play Jackson because I WANT TO..... Not because i was bought with free guitars......

i remeber a interview a while back when Dave Mustine was asking Danny Spitz how to get a Jackson endorsment, Well Danny said PLAY NOTHING BUT JACKSON...............
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Since no one's trying to buy you Sid, you don't really know WHAT you'd do. Easy to talk holier-than-thou when you'll never get the tempation of an offer. Jeff is a rather well-known metal guitarist wheras except for here at the JCF you're a complete unknown. Why WOULD anyone try to buy you with free guitars, and if you WERE in a position like Jeff's, where you're well-known yet struggling to make a living, how can you possibly say that you know NOW that you wouldn't take free guitars, and maybe some cash along with them, in order to help support your family? "Sorry honey, I know you've supported me for the past 15 years, and now I COULD make a little endorsement $
      here so we might buy a house - but NO!!
      It's Jackson in a cardboard condo, and INTEGRITY! And the rats don't bite the kids THAT much, right?"

As for the interview, Dave MustAine now endorses ESP and Dan is with Dean, so what is your point in quoting these FORMER Jackson endorsees?
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Object not found!
        The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.
        If you think this is a server error, please contact the Webmaster
        Error 404

Comment

oops...fixed it...check it out!

Comment

Reread my Post i made in Real Clear.

And i was offered and Ibanez endorsment back in 1990 when i got out of GIT.
            they gave me one guitar to try and i still went back to Jackson.

Comment

ehhh....they oughtta endorse me... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ...d.m.
              http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Ya know, Black Mariah, you basically seem like an OK guy, but I am starting to have a real problem with you when you TALK DOWN TO ME ALL IN CAPS AS IF YOU KNOW FRIGGEN ALL AND ARE THEREFORE HOLIER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE JUST BECAUSE YOU WORKED AT JACKSON/CHARVEL IN FT. WORTH FOR A FEW MONTHS!!!

Are you friggen bitter, or just an a$$hole?

If you were here in front of me now, I guaranfukkintee you wouldn't speak to me like that. Not for very damn long at any rate.

I've read a lot of posts from you where you are SPOUTING THE ALMIGHTY TRUTH to us apparently lowly scum. I am ALL THE WAY SICK OF IT!!

Chill out, accept the fact that you don't know all and aren't an idol to us all because you set up imports at Ft. Worth for a little while. Alright?

[ June 06, 2003, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: Chuckracer ]

Comment

Originally posted by diablomozart:
                  ehhh....they oughtta endorse me... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ...d.m.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">they should damnit ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ! I liked they way Jackson gave out endorsment deals in the past when good old Kevin was in charge ! talent not sales [units sold] numbers !!! but Brian McDonald has been real nice /good to us as well [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] .... but yes if esp can do it give guitars away , Jackson should too !!! other wise we'll lose all the good guys to esp cause all the esp guys get most of the stuff for free and dominate most of the market right now , for endorsers anyway , but fender is jumping on the band waggon and hooking up lostssa new school guys for Jackson witch is great for them !!! but all the new guys play imports ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] who the hell can afford the usa stuff ? not me [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] .... and Yes I talked to loomis and he sold his Jackson RR1's to feed his self when he moved out from wissconsin to Seattle to play with Sanctuary and right after that Nevermore ! he had lots , 8 or 11 RR1's , but he was totally starving he told me , so he sold em . //Steve

Comment

I agree with THAT, d.m.! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Sid, if you rejected an Ibanez offer for Jackson, all power to you - I just don't see why you want to p!ss on anyone who'd
                    make a different decision than you. You don't have to hate other makes to love Jacksons, and those who endorse other brands aren't traitors. You may disagree
                    with Loomis' choices, but it's his life
                    and choice to make. He IS making his mark on metal music while most of us aren't, and maybe some of us are just a bit envious of that? Why else begrudge the very idea that Jackson might want to endorse him?

Don't worry, though, it doesn't look like
                    it's FMIC/Jackson's policy to actively seek endorsers anyway. Meanwhile ESP
                    will continue making big bank on players
                    who - you're right - would probably rather play Jacksons, if they didn't also
                    have families to feed and bills to pay.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
                      Ya know, Black Mariah, you basically seem like an OK guy, but I am starting to have a real problem with you when you TALK DOWN TO ME ALL IN CAPS AS IF YOU KNOW FRIGGEN ALL AND ARE THEREFORE HOLIER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE JUST BECAUSE YOU WORKED AT JACKSON/CHARVEL IN FT. WORTH FOR A FEW MONTHS!!!

Are you friggen bitter, or just an a$$hole?

If you were here in front of me now, I guaranfukkintee you wouldn't speak to me like that. Not for very damn long at any rate.

I've read a lot of posts from you where you are SPOUTING THE ALMIGHTY TRUTH to us apparently lowly scum. I am ALL THE WAY SICK OF IT!!

Chill out, accept the fact that you don't know all and aren't an idol to us all because you set up imports at Ft. Worth for a little while. Alright?
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hey Chuck sounds like your having the same kinda week as I am [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Again you should reread my first post.

I think it is BullSh@ that people say this guy and that guy should have a Jackson endorsment.

the point i was trying to make is there are alot of good guitar players out ther trying real hard to make it and they buy there Jackson.
                        WHY they love them.

If Jeff want to use espees then let him i also bet he is getting at least 20 Grand a year also

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
                          I agree with THAT, d.m.! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Sid, if you rejected an Ibanez offer for Jackson, all power to you - I just don't see why you want to p!ss on anyone who'd
                          make a different decision than you. You don't have to hate other makes to love Jacksons, and those who endorse other brands aren't traitors. You may disagree
                          with Loomis' choices, but it's his life
                          and choice to make. He IS making his mark on metal music while most of us aren't, and maybe some of us are just a bit envious of that? Why else begrudge the very idea that Jackson might want to endorse him?

Don't worry, though, it doesn't look like
                          it's FMIC/Jackson's policy to actively seek endorsers anyway. Meanwhile ESP
                          will continue making big bank on players
                          who - you're right - would probably rather play Jacksons, if they didn't also
                          have families to feed and bills to pay.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and Yes Loomis's guitars play just as nice as any of our guitars he let me play em back stage his Trans blue/Purple [it was dark ok [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ] with the 707's in em he hotroded it pretty nice ! **** we all know that if we put good pickups and hardware on em we can get a hondo to play nice ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah, just blowing a little steam, Steve.
                            The kid hit a nerve.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonShredder:
                              Again you should reread my first post.

I think it is BullSh@ that people say this guy and that guy should have a Jackson endorsment.

the point i was trying to make is there are alot of good guitar players out ther trying real hard to make it and they buy there Jackson.
                              WHY they love them.

If Jeff want to use espees then let him i also bet he is getting at least 20 Grand a year also
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I totally agree with you , but I think Jackson should still give away imports or something to give esp a run for they're money ! and it would be cool if Loomis got a Jackson deal though don't you think ? not that it would matter to us but that he'd be playing a rad guitar [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
                                [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah, just blowing a little steam, Steve.
                                The kid hit a nerve.
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X