New addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New addition

I recently acquired what I believe to be a Jackson Kelly KE3 Pro from a friend of mine. It needs a bit of work and he didn't want to fix it. It was very dirty, needs strings, few little parts, knobs are loose, etc. Well...after a few min, a rag and some Windex, it looks AMAZING! I'm looking to fix it up so I can sell it but I'm not sure where to get parts for it. I need:

A whammy bar
    The locking bricks and screws for the nut
    Tuners
    The little nut or whatever that holds the pickup selector switch in place.

Where can I get these parts? What should this guitar be worth? It's in pretty good shape. Straight neck, decent body (couple nicks), plays great.

Any help appreciated! Thanks!

--Brent

Stewmac.com

Comment

I'll give you $50 for it, if you pay for shipping
      Hail yesterday

Comment

It appears to be a Ke3, I believe all of the parts that you need are readily available at stewie mac(as mentioned). As far as the worth of the guitar all markets vary. Since you've given no basic location in you're header, I'll give you an idea of pricing in my area.

Ke3 with duncan designed pup's, some body damage in trans blue ~ 125 - 250$(with case).EDIT- these general idea prices are for after you've corrected the tuning issues(missing parts).

And welcome on board.
        Last edited by Jayster; 10-09-2009, 09:23 PM.
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Awesome! Appreciate the replies!

I searched quite a bit and couldn't find quite what I wanted but did stumble across the stewmac site about 2 min after posting this...figured I'd let it ride...lol

What would the part to fix the selector switch be called? See how it's missing a nut or something that keeps it up and attached to the body? It's just sunk down in there right now.

I don't know if you can tell or not but the tuners all have rust on them. Also note the locking nut missing the locking blocks and screws.

Thanks everyone!!

Comment

I think it is called like a ring or something. But I know for a fact the nut is something VERY different.
            I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
            X