i need info on my charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need info on my charvel

its got dot mother of pearl inlays its a strat type body black hardware 3 toggle switches 1 vol and tone 2 single coils and 1 humbucker all in black cases its a bolt on neck and the plate thats bolted on the back its got my serial number 228458 and this wrote on it po box 2344 fortworth TX 76113 U.S.A. can anyone give me any info on it

Re: i need info on my charvel

Could be a model 3 or 4, or even a 275 or 375. Does it have the guitar shaped Charvel logo or a larger script one? Floyd Rose or Kahler trem?

Comment

It's got to be a Model 4 because of the 3 toggle switches.

Comment

Should have a Kahler then...

Comment

Hey there,
          It can't be a Model 4, the model 4 had 1 vol, 1 tone and 1 mid-boost. He only stated 1 vol. and 1 tone. I'm thinking it's a model 3. More info! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Budman your right about the knobs but, the Model 4 is the only bolt on that had the 3 toggles maybe Magiccatco missed one of the knobs. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Johno:
              Budman your right about the knobs but, the Model 4 is the only bolt on that had the 3 toggles maybe Magiccatco missed one of the knobs. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good point, I wonder if he has any pics??? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              Dave ->

Comment

it has the guitar shape charvel logo on the head and the bolt on plate, it doesnt have a place for another knob so i'm sure it isnt missing one and i,m not exactly sure if it has a floyd rose or a khaler trem i will have to check that. I dont have any pics but i could get some in a few days so look out for those. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Alrighty then! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dave->
                  Dave ->

Comment

I don't what the model is, but if you're interested (or don't know), the Forth Worth TX plate means it was made in Japan.
                    I got a Predator like that [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

it has a kahler trem and thanx for the info. I'm waiting for the pics to develope so it shouldnt be to much longer
                      [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X