This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free to good home

I have recently purchased a Charvette 170 plywood body for the neck it had a j50bc (oversized black covered humbucker) with ring and a j200? I think, no mid boost circuit and it also had a jt6 trem on it, none of which I will need or want to move out of my way if I know someone could use it in a restore project, I'll cover the shipping if it's not to ridiculously high. If you NEED this stuff PM me and its yours but only if you need it. Let it go to where it will get used. Peace out.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

This is jcf's stimulus package.
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

I guess you could call it that I don't need them someone had ought to get some use out of them only stipulation is I want to see pics when it's all done.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

PM'ed

MOSHON
        DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

All parts are gone.

Comment

That was a cool thing to do, tmj.
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
            X