All call to Minneapolis MN JCF members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All call to Minneapolis MN JCF members

Yes that the band I play in, we play classic rock. Any of you old enough to remember I also played in a band in the 70's called CROW.

Comment

Originally posted by jtr654:
      Yes that the band I play in, we play classic rock. Any of you old enough to remember I also played in a band in the 70's called CROW.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know CROW - and one of your former members is playing in Rare Devine with Tish formerly of Slave Raider! My old roommate was a HUGE fan of you guys. He'd put in a cd and leave the damn thing on ALL NIGHT when he finally passed out - F#@cker... He worked at UPS and would always over-sleep. they'd start calling him at 3:30, and of course, the phone wouldn't wake him up cuz neither would the LOUDER stereo. Pissed me off to no end...

Have a good time at the Great Minnesote Sweat-together! Don't think I'm gonna make it this year...again...dammit...

Comment

I also played with Tish in a band called Legacy. Small world isn't it.

Comment

You didn't answer the question about the Milk Chug-A-Lug! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I don't like milk that much unless I have choclate chip cookies to go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by jtr654:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">played with Norm in a band called Identity Crisis in the mid 80's. I saw Crow play at the at the State Fair before, it was like '96?
              I watched you guys for awhile and talked with Norm on a break. I think the guitarist was playing a Les Paul, maybe a PRS, was that you?..ahh well..I just have a some flashes of that day..it was around the 4th, lots of people. He's a good dude.. he still with that blonde he dated for a long time?, her name escapes me at the moment.

[ August 28, 2003, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: charvelguy ]

Comment

Broke and I'll helping out moving this weekend.. I doubt I'll be out this year. If I do, it'll be on a whim.

Comment

I know Norm but I was in the band years before he was Dave (the singer in CROW ) has had a lot of players. When I played in the band I had a few BC Riches mostly & a strat. That way before Jackson were even being made.(that how I got hooked on neck thru guitars the Riches then the Jacksons)

Comment

I thought the lineup changed around quite a bit, but I know he was in and out of that band over the years. I think you guys had two guitarists when I seen ya..maybe a chick in the band too?

Anyways, if I'm out while your playin, I'll say hello.

Comment

I was thinking I guess a Firebird was the first neck thru I owned.

Comment

Hey hey. I am going to the fair this Saturday and Monday, does anybody want to hook up there?
                        LATER!!!
                        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

This thread keeps drifting to the bottom, so BUMP!!!

I'll be out of town on the weekend of the 13th, but then should have a few weeks of relative calm. Any further thoughts about getting the MN crew together?
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey hey. I am all for Frozen nuts fest 03. I will be on vacation the week of October 6th, but before or after is cool. Anybody got a place we could do this at?
                            LATER!!!
                            H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Well, I would volunteer to hold it at my house, but....
                              A)I live in wisconsin
                              B)There aren't any music stores/pawn shops around here.
                              C)I don't want a bunch of Vikings fans trashing my house. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Keep it at the top till it's settled [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X