Fender/Jackson inventory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender/Jackson inventory?

Is there such a thing? I googled it and got fuck all.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Define what you mean by Fender/Jackson inventory. Do you mean the stock they have on hand or the stock a retailer would have on hand?

Comment

I mean the stock that Fender/Jackson have.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I believe that dealers can look and see what is available to them, not you.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I was told by my dealer that Jackson doesn't keep stock (if I understood correctly), they make a guitar once it's ordered, hence the wait time. Still waiting on my KE2, ordered in late July. Hope that helps.

Comment

I work in purchasing for an electronics company. We rarely have a huge amount of any one item on hand at any time. Most of our products have a 4 month lead time to be produced and then received into our warehouse. Once they are received they go through QC and then ship to the retailers. The quantity of what we order is based on current and past sales. Sometimes we order enough sometimes to much. If you dont order enough you miss sales, if you order too much management complains about the overhead. Forecasting inventory is a pain in the ass. Given all of the variables that go into making guitars I would hate to be the person doing the forecasting at FMIC.

Comment

I've been told by several dealers that it's a 4-5 month wait to special order anything.

Honestly if you know my circumstances I'm pretty keen on what's "in stock" most anywhere right now, and it's not a lot.

Comment

I believe they have stock of import items. (at least)
                "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Working...
                X