contest!!! week 2 clips are up!!! Week one is closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contest!!! week 2 clips are up!!! Week one is closed

okay guys....week 2 clips are up. we also left last weeks' up for the end of the day. get your submissions in!!!

sully

[ June 09, 2003, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Re: contest!!! week 2 clips are up!!! Week one is closed

OOH! OOH! I know the first one! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The second one sounds familiar, but I can't place it [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I have no idea bout these two... but i just want to know if i was right about the second one from last week! Hurry and post the answers Sully!

Comment

OOH!!!!! I know thw 2nd one!!!!

one of the best songs from that band
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Hmm, the first one is pretty easy, but I don't know the second one. The two from last week were really easy.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i have no idea on the first one but im positive on the second one

Comment

Great choices!

I know the first lick, but can't quite place the song title. Pretty sure I know the guitarist, so just a matter of hunting through a few CDs.

The second one kicks @ss. I would've gone with something a little more obscure, though. Then again, maybe others here will consider it obscure. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
                Crap! I still don't know one from the first week but I know both of these. This week was easy but I'm already screwed..... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Dave->
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe not .. you don't know if everyone got thse right ..plus it goes by who gets the most or all right .. so your still in the game ..
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

What were last weeks clips??
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Answers are posted

[ June 09, 2003, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Did anyone else think the second one was skid row? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I was so sure i had it too...

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                        Answers are posted
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Woohoo, I knew it!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Crap! I still don't know one from the first week but I know both of these. This week was easy but I'm already screwed..... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Dave->
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

WOOHOO! I DID get the first one right [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                            I knew Kevin had to be reading the "I don't knows" and singing "They couldn't see what I thought would be so obvious" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I mean, look at his Sig pic - who ELSE could it have been? *slaps head again for not getting it right away* [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh, one more thing - are these snippets going to be done ONLY of songs from each artist's "Jackson/Charvel period"? I hope so. I'd hate to know you guys were gonna post snippets from their "other brands" days [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

[ June 10, 2003, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: Newc ]
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hmm, these two were a lot more difficult.
                              *starts meditating to find the truth*
                              [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X