Need help dating a Charvel Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help dating a Charvel Jackson

A former student is asking me to help her date a Jackson Charvel that she bought. All she could share with me was a bad photo and the serial #:

C 703 687

here is the photo:

Can anyone tell me what you know about this guitar? I'm trying to find out when / where it was made, and any other history of that model.

Thanks

keep browsing this site, there is a website somewhere that could help you find info on this guitar. it is somewhere in this main thread. i found t last night myself. sorry i couldnt be of any more help

Comment

I'd start by asking her out to eat with your friends. If she seems interested, then take her to a movie.

oh, that kind of dating.

It looks like a late 80s Model series Japanese import. Check out the catalog scans at http://audiozone.dk
      Scott

Comment

1987 Model 6, made in Japan.
        Last edited by Alvin_Wilson; 11-13-2009, 03:30 PM.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
          1987 Model 6, made in Japan.
          +1

Looks to be in good shape too.
          -Rick

Comment

damn, Spivonious beat me to it :P
            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

How does Alvin know? Must have dated her before. :ROTF: Nice guitar.
              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Don't you also want to know how much its worth?
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
                  How does Alvin know? Must have dated her before. :ROTF: Nice guitar.
                  These are easy to ID, we can spot a Model 6 just with 1 lousy pic, and the C7 indicates 1987.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    These are easy to ID, we can spot a Model 6 just with 1 lousy pic, and the C7 indicates 1987.
                    Precisely. There are enough obvious differences that it's easy to immediately tell.
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
                    X