why not a fusion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why not a fusion?

I'm sorry I don't show up here often but I have wanted jackson to do something like the fusion again. Bailey Brothers Music just kind of laughed off my idea when their Jackson rep was in.Needless to say I felt pretty small in theirs and Jacksons eyes when I asked if the fusion scale was under any consideration.
    I used to play dinky reverses religiosly but my hands and wrist started to cramp and hurt like nobodies buisness and so I tried a Fusion HH and it all came back to me. I don't know why but it was like finding a part of my playing that had been missing for a long time. I now play a white fusion XL with ebony board and no address on the plate.
    I really don't want to go ebay to buy guitars. I would like to buy a new one.
    Is there really no hope of seeing a 24 3/4 inch scale from Jackson again, like the fusions or 750 XL's?
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
    A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Re: why not a fusion?

The fusions are discontinued since many years ago. Maybe hou'll have the luck to find one (maybe on new old stock) in a store. You can also get one from the custom shop, the custom shop still offers the fusion scale.

Comment

I love my Fusion!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Or maybe get one of the Jackson Swee-Tone models... they're 25" scale like Carvin and PRS. I really dig the 25" scale on my Carvins, whether tuned to standard or a half-step flat. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Make it 3 for 3 on this thread - I love my fusion too. Best playing guitar I own.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I guess that I'm not crazy then. Ore maybe this means I have found others as crazy as myself [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
            A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

I like my Fusion too! I don't know why they laughed at your question though [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ...Perhaps they just didn't have an intelligent answer. I wonder what my XTRR would be like in that scale? [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

fusions rock. my hh is the most bad a$$ guitar to play. can't wait to find more.

Garry [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

i love my XL. everything is so easy to reach. and i bought it from the original Odorus of GWAR!
                  Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Those Fusions are sweet! I´ll probably be picking one up next.

Comment

Working...
                    X