Need help identifying this Jackson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help identifying this Jackson!

Can anybody tell tell what model this Jackson is and approximate value? It's a possible trade deal I have in the works. Also, he has this Charvel as well, which I believe from what I can find online is a Model 6 made between 86-89...

Ser# and whether it's a neck-through or bolt-on would be helpful.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

The guy told me it's a bolt on...don't think it's a DKMG with the HSS, and it can't be a Soloist if it's a bolt on. He told me he thought it was a DK1, but I've never seen any with active pickups....

Ser. # is 001334

Comment

The Jackson is a USA Fusion bolton. Shortscale 24.75". They usually go from $600-800. The Charvel is an 87 Model 6, usually around $600.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Thanks for the input guys, appreciate it!

Comment

http://audiozone.dk/cm/displayimage....709&fullsize=1
            My gear
            87 Charvel Model 6
            86 Charvel Model 4
            93 Jackson RR EX
            93 Jackson Kelly STD
            88 Ibanez RG560
            99 Schecter Diamond C-7
            Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
              The Jackson is a USA Fusion bolton. Shortscale 24.75". They usually go from $600-800. The Charvel is an 87 Model 6, usually around $600.
              Most likely by far, as the details all match up. But the Jackson could be a dinky as well, the actual scale length will be the defining factor on whether truly Fusion or Dinky, and I HAVE owned some early production dinkies that looked exactly like that as well and differed from "classic" fusions only in the scale length.
              Last edited by Zerberus; 11-18-2009, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Its got the active midsweep, and the pickups are slightly closer together, so chances are that its a Fusion. I could be wrong, but without any more pics, thats the most logical choice!
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                X