RR1T on mtv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR1T on mtv

Yesterday during Metallica's concert,Hammet used his black rr1t [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: RR1T on mtv

Yes, he used his Rhoads yesterday, but it's a custom, not a RR1T

Comment

And they played lots of old school stuff... no Load and ReLoad at all! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

But they seem to have grown old, especially Hetfield. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by BK:
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry, but it would be the same as an RR1T. All Jacksons were technically "customs" back at the time he had his made, but it's no different than an RR1T except it's got EMG 81 and H pickups.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by eet_fuk_81:
          [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
          MTV played their concert?...damn
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, and even without any breaks for commercials or something like that... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I was really pleased!

They also showed the "Metallica-Behind The Music" before the show and a Documentary on the S&M concerts afterwards.
          Both which I have never seen before here in Germany.
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
            MTV played their concert?...damn

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BK:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry, but it would be the same as an RR1T. All Jacksons were technically "customs" back at the time he had his made, but it's no different than an RR1T except it's got EMG 81 and H pickups. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But you still got the model wrong! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Mr. Side Step! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

If you wanna speak generally, Kirk's guitar is similar to an RR1T. But his Rhoads and my Rhoads were made in the same year, and I can assure you that my Rhoads isn't the same as a brand new RR1....

Comment

Working...
                X