89 Fusion Deluxe or Jackson Dinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 Fusion Deluxe or Jackson Dinky

Which one is better?Pros and cons for each.Im looking to get one and never owned either.Thanks

different scales for one but the 89 fusion has the jt6 trem which are not made out of the best metal. You might need to replace it. Lots of dinkys so need something more specific. the old charvels and the MIJ jackson are made at the same factory so the quality is there in both but the quality of the trem and pickups has changed over time and the type of wood used has changed also.

Comment

thanks for the reply.I know nothing about these guitars at all.In the late 80's i was a Gibson man havent played since the mid 90's.The Jackson i was looking at was a DK2M Dinky.But that could change depends on price.Ok on the Fusion the trem I was told it was a Floyd rose is that the JT6?Allso is it worth 150 bucks or should I look for something better

Comment

$150 is a steal!!!
        The JT6 is a licensed floyd. Maybe it was swamped for a ORF then it's an even better deal.
        TheDK2M are really good guitars, you can't go wrong with one of those either.
        The Fusion has the short scale like gibson's so you should feel right at home with that one.

Comment

The '89 Fusion would have a JT-590, not a JT-6. By '89, the JT-6 was being phased out and was only used on the first-generation Charvel 275, then the early Charvettes.

Comment

The '89 Fusion would have a JT-590,
            oops! Then that makes it a really good deal.
            gameone that means that it's a schaller trem, the best licensed trem out there ( they also make the ORF for floyd rose).

Comment

How do the Kramers compair to the 2.Like the focus

Comment

The 89 Fusion deluxe has a JT590 on it....

It's pronounced soops

Comment

The 89 Fusion deluxe has a JT590 on it....

http://audiozone.dk/cm/displayimage.php?album=29&pos=6
                  yes we know.
                  The '89 Fusion would have a JT-590, not a JT-6. By '89, the JT-6 was being phased out and was only used on the first-generation Charvel 275, then the early Charvettes

Comment

how about the kramer striker 600 compared to the dinky I got the charvel and like it alot thanks for the replys

Comment

Working...
                    X