New Jackson pics on MF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jackson pics on MF

Musicians Friend has "real" pics of just about every Jackson they have on their web site, theres some cool new finishes available know as well like trans green on the KE3 and white w/ black pinstripe on the RR5.

Nice, thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
      Nice, thanks man
      No problem.

Comment

Linkage?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Awesome! I could keep watching those pics all day. A JS30 has never looked better on any website.
          Sam

Comment

I don't see anything new for the USA Jacksons... But I haven't seen MF get in any new USA Jacksons in a few months, so...

They still have the green ghost flames and graveyard pics up for the Soloist. :dunno:

Comment

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation?q=Jackson

How tough was that?

Comment

Yeah Ron how tough was that that you needed someone to post a link?

Comment

Loving that trans green KE3....
                  My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                    Yeah Ron how tough was that that you needed someone to post a link?
                    IMO if you start a thread about something online you should post a fuckin' link

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        IMO if you start a thread about something online you should post a fuckin' link
                        Hey fuck you RacerX! , ya your completly right I shouldve put a link up.

Comment

Nice, but the KV5FR with bolted steel finish is still a computerized image.
                          Does anybody know where to get a real life pic of this one?

Comment

Originally posted by DalyTek View Post
                            Loving that trans green KE3....
                            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
                            X