Should I paint pinstripes on my RR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I paint pinstripes on my RR?

Title says it all.What do you duys(and girls) think?

Nope
    86.36%
    Red pinstripes would kick ass
    9.09%
    White pinstripes,awww yeaah!
    4.55%
    Stronger than all!!

Last edited by emperor_black; 11-26-2009, 02:29 AM.
    Sam

Comment

Clean the poor thing and put a truss rod cover on it instead. fretsonthenet.com has som cool stuff.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

it would be too busy, get a truss rod cover
        DK2 EERIE DESS
        KE3 CUSTOM
        KELLY PROFESSIONAL
        KELLY PS6T W/ DK2 NECK
        RR3 PRO
        BC RICH MR-7 STEALTH
        KRAMER VOYAGER
        LINE6 HD150 SPIDER IV HEAD
        TWIN CRATE 4X12 CABS

Comment

if you want another little upgrade, look into red LED fret markers. Fretlord and fret FX make them.

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
            Clean the poor thing and put a truss rod cover on it instead. fretsonthenet.com has som cool stuff.
            I have been "looking" for new parts for that for a while ( which means I actually haven't done anything ) Finns, is there any finnish company that sells pickguards to Rhoads?
            Stronger than all!!

Comment

Get a truss rod cover and replace that control cavity plate with a black one.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

It really doesn't matter what we think you should do. Our opinions are just that, opinions. What really matters is what you want. It is your guitar, so do what makes you happy. But to answer your question, I think the pinstripes would look better on a rear loaded Rhoads. Happy Thanksgiving!

Alvin
                MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                  It really doesn't matter what we think you should do. Our opinions are just that, opinions. What really matters is what you want. It is your guitar, so do what makes you happy. But to answer your question, I think the pinstripes would look better on a rear loaded Rhoads. Happy Thanksgiving!

Alvin
                  The problem is that I dunno what I want :think:, but the tape idea was good.I think I'll give it a go and later paint which color looks the best

E: Tape idea wasn't in this thread...brain functionlevel low (that can't written right?) "ei sole poka mikhään"
                  Last edited by cfh^; 11-26-2009, 03:55 PM.
                  Stronger than all!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post

Alvin
                    He's in Finland, they don't do Thanksgiving

And the red pins along the wings would match the control plate and flames.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                    X