Jackson played Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson played Jackson

I didn't realize Randy Jackson played Jackson basses. He must have been half way decent to play with Journey.

@2:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGbOK...eature=related
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

I heard that Randy was pissed because he couldn't buy Jackson so he sold them all on eBay and went to ESP.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

No, no that was Michael Jackson.
      |My CSG gallery|
      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Comment

Yo Yo Yo...check it out Dawg...nice hair!!!

Comment

Well, it was 1986

And no that was Dave Mustaine who went crying to ESPee.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
              No, no that was Michael Jackson.
              Actually, MJ tried to sue Jackson Guitars back in the day when he went Jehovas Witness. He claimed he didn't want his name associated with "Devil Music".

Wisely, the judge threw it out.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Devil music. yep. that's what flies out of my amp everytime I plug a jackson guitar into it. devil music.

Fukkin people.
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  Actually, MJ tried to sue Jackson Guitars back in the day when he went Jehovas Witness. He claimed he didn't want his name associated with "Devil Music".

Wisely, the judge threw it out.
                  Not only that, but the Jackson clan went on to buy out Kramer guitars back in the late-eighties before they went totally out of business. In fact, some say that they single-handedly drove the spike through the company's heart.

Comment

Cool graphic. Unless they're well camouflaged by the graphic, I don't see any pickups. Is this a peizo bridge...or did they not bother amplifying Randy's playing in the band.

Originally posted by audiophile View Post
                    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMedal II View Post
                      Cool graphic. Unless they're well camouflaged by the graphic, I don't see any pickups. Is this a peizo bridge...or did they not bother amplifying Randy's playing in the band.
                      I´m glad I´m not the only one that caught that, seems very strange...

Comment

Ha, ha, I didn't even notice that! I was lookin' at the headstock.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Piezos, undoubtedly. I've seen one other old Jackson bass with that setup.

Comment

Working...
                          X