Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corey from Trivium, new sig Jackson..

I wanna hear what you guys think of it!
    Personally i think they could have been a little bit more creative, and stayed away from the demmelition!

Tell me about it!

Its not a signature guitar, right? They're not selling it to the public... yet? Just a custom shop guitar built for an artist.

Personally, if Pablo's concept cutaway bodies are meant to generate buzz and define the design of Jackson guitars in the future, then I think its a cool sign that artists are ordering guitars they reference that new design style.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Looks okay, is that a basic KV2 body with the cutaways, EMGs and 7 strings?
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

Corey's another KV seven string looks much better. Cutouts make that guitar look like a giant bottle opener.

Comment

It's pretty cool, but kinda like his Dean (from what I recall), and obviously visually at least it's just a 7 string Demmelition...
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Looks cool. It would be great if they would put out a Kv7...
            SACRILEGE

Guitars: Jackson King V, Jackson Kelly, Jackson DXMG, Jackson DK2M, Squier Stratocaster MIJ '85 and B.C Rich Whitelock
            Amps: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, Marshall Valvestate 8100 and Peavey Windsor halfstacks.

Comment

Originally posted by HoddiDarko View Post
              Looks cool. It would be great if they would put out a Kv7...
              Yeah, there is a whole other thread devoted to 7 string models.
              I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                Yeah, there is a whole other thread devoted to 7 string models.
                I know, I just hope that these 7 string signature guitars will be the start of Jackson making a full range of them. RR, KV, WR and all the others.
                SACRILEGE

Guitars: Jackson King V, Jackson Kelly, Jackson DXMG, Jackson DK2M, Squier Stratocaster MIJ '85 and B.C Rich Whitelock
                Amps: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, Marshall Valvestate 8100 and Peavey Windsor halfstacks.

Comment

Originally posted by HoddiDarko View Post
                  I know, I just hope that these 7 string signature guitars will be the start of Jackson making a full range of them. RR, KV, WR and all the others.
                  We all do. But back to the guitar, I don't like or dislike it, but I think a signature model should be more, well, "busy". It would be a cool custom shop model to have around, but I think there should be something more "signature" about it. And this goes for all brands. Like those weird gibson sg's that are sig models, but don't look like it. As ridiculous as coreys dean looked, it was a sig model. Same with heafys, matt tucks, adrian smith's, and of course zakk wyldes. Just an opinion.
                  I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Where's the cheeseburger dispenser?!?

:ROTF:

(I kid because I am fat.)
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

(I kid because I am fat.)
                      You're not fat just big boned.

Comment

The center part that isn't cutaway looks like a flower or something. It looks cool on other axes but not on this one. I like the grey with black bevels though.

Also I think the 7-string neck makes the KV look a bit small, the double rhoads KV is a better shape for it.

Comment

it looks like a V crapping out a baby V.
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

It has pointy labia.
                            |My CSG gallery|
                            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Here's his 6 string signature. I think these will be mass produced? I dunno.

Looks pretty decent imho. I wish the lower horns were longer. The cuts in the V shape look good, but they're just too close to the edge of the guitar.
                              Dean USA Razorback Skulls V
                              Dean Razorback Skulls
                              Jackson USA KV2
                              Agile Interceptor 7
                              Dean Razorback Blood Angel V

Comment

Working...
                              X