My Very First New Guitar Day!!!!!! And SN# Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Very First New Guitar Day!!!!!! And SN# Help

Well, I just got my very first guitar! It was dekivered by the Santa Claus that drives the big brown truck. It's a DK2 ASM V. After you guys helping me make the decision it's finally here!!!!!

I know I know Pics:

It's inamazing condition for the price.

Can anyone tell me what year and where it was made(assume Japan)? Serial Number is 9857792

Jim

Yes, Japan. Serial is late-ish, 2006 or later I'd guess.
    Precise dates are stamped on the neck heel and neck pocket.

Comment

Looks awesome, what kind of pickups are these?
      SACRILEGE

Guitars: Jackson King V, Jackson Kelly, Jackson DXMG, Jackson DK2M, Squier Stratocaster MIJ '85 and B.C Rich Whitelock
      Amps: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, Marshall Valvestate 8100 and Peavey Windsor halfstacks.

Comment

Congratulations! Now be sure to get some quality lessons and start playing . Remember, everything will seem impossible at first - but nothing is!

Comment

Originally posted by jhendri2 View Post
          Well, I just got my very first guitar! It was delivered by the Santa Claus that drives the big brown truck.
          I'm amazed it got there in one piece!

Congrats!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by HoddiDarko View Post
            Looks awesome, what kind of pickups are these?

They're "Duncan Designed" pickups...right now, I don't know any difference so they're fine.

Jim

Comment

better than my first guitar a Hohner copy of a Gibson V about 15 years ago
              "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Originally posted by gotwtt View Post
                better than my first guitar a Hohner copy of a Gibson V about 15 years ago
                Mine was a Sears Robuck catalog order...horrible, but I still have it for posterity.
                "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

we should make a thread on our very first guitars :idea:
                  "You deserve what you dream"

Comment

That's a good idea. Start one, or I will...
                    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Please, do so...
                      "You deserve what you dream"

Comment

Sweet, I just did. Good idea.
                        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Working...
                        X