Charvel Natural Series opinions ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Natural Series opinions ?

I lurk in here a lot but not a poster. Anyway, I have a 93 Jackson Dinky XL Pro that I love. I have a Les Paul Custom, LP Standard ,Prs Singlecut and EBMM as well. After all the years and guitars I have burned through I recently "rediscovered" my Jackson and realized that I am in need of a super strat. The guitar fits my shredding style.

I want to retire the Jackson. It has sentimental value and it has a dated look to it with the shark fin inlays and pointy headstock. Don't get me wrong... I love the way it looks but it looks out of place in my modern rock cover band.

So... I stumbled across the Music Zoo Natural Series and the mahogony HS version looks like what I may be looking for. I am not very knowledgeable about Charvel guitars. The Jackson Dinky is all I know. I was curious about opinions on the Natural series. I am also open to other suggestions in the jackson/charvel superstrat theme.

Where better to ask than on this forum ? I appreciate any thoughts/opinions !

Originally posted by stompboxfreak72 View Post
    it has a dated look to it with the shark fin inlays and pointy headstock.

Those music zoos seem like very good guitars if you like that much of a wood look to it. The quality will be high end.

I played one second hand and if I recall the neck had a nice thin feel to it. Can't specifically recall if it was music zoo but it was all wood and looked exactly like the zoo natural models. The neck will probably have a different feel than the others you mention.

The new USA production model Charvels get a lot of good reviews too for a decent price.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

picked a natural series today off craigslist. 8 month old mint guitar for $1000. I love this guitar !

Comment

Originally posted by stompboxfreak72 View Post
        picked a natural series today off craigslist. 8 month old mint guitar for $1000. I love this guitar !
        Now post pics

Comment

Working...
        X