Ngd!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd!!!!!!!

CS KV2 in Amber Sunburst with abalone inlays and logo.

The burst is extremely subtle and I really wish this picture did it justice but it doesn't. It's really hard to see the burst in the pic, but it is definately there. This thing is SWEET!!!!!

I don't know how to make a bigger copy or I would.....
    Last edited by Musician78; 12-09-2009, 07:42 PM.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Thats insane, its got class yet it retains the high peformance look of a Jackson.

Comment

I don't know how to make a bigger copy or I would.....[/QUOTE]
      take a closer picture of just the new one dummy, lol . beautiful from what i can see way back here.
      DK2 EERIE DESS
      KE3 CUSTOM
      KELLY PROFESSIONAL
      KELLY PS6T W/ DK2 NECK
      RR3 PRO
      BC RICH MR-7 STEALTH
      KRAMER VOYAGER
      LINE6 HD150 SPIDER IV HEAD
      TWIN CRATE 4X12 CABS

Comment

Lol, I guess I could do that, but ones I have posted before have been way larger. I'll post more tomorrow.
        Last edited by Musician78; 12-09-2009, 08:54 PM.
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Use more pixels.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
            Use more pixels.
            Not even sure how to do that, lol. I never do anything with photography....

Comment

Comment

The color and grain look identical to my dx10d. that headstock is pure sex. your new toy would be in my top 5 perfect v's
                DK2 EERIE DESS
                KE3 CUSTOM
                KELLY PROFESSIONAL
                KELLY PS6T W/ DK2 NECK
                RR3 PRO
                BC RICH MR-7 STEALTH
                KRAMER VOYAGER
                LINE6 HD150 SPIDER IV HEAD
                TWIN CRATE 4X12 CABS

Comment

very nice, man. Congrats!
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Wow! That's beautiful

JIm

Comment

that thing looks HAWT! I love bursty finishes, very noice. grats, enjoy it
                      My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

Comment

Slick! Not a colour you see KVs in every day.
                        "Dear Dr. Bill,
                        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Niiiiiiice

Comment

Beautiful guitar indeed! Congrats. I've got a couple of amber sunburst Jacksons myself.

Comment

Thanks much. And special thanks goes to Matt's Music Center for an awesoem transaction regarding this!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X