All USA Selects use same frets??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All USA Selects use same frets??

Now There's something that Really needs to be standardized amongst the guitar manufacturers by using the Dunlop fret wire numbers.
    Manufacturers calling frets medium jumbos, standard jumbos, regular jumbos, jumpin jumbos, jambalaya, whatever. Man, none of these made up names mean a thing to me. Please tell me what frets are on the bloody guitar, will ya?
    Every fretwire size on that list , whith the exception of the 6230, can be considerd "jumbo". Ludicrus.

Re: All USA Selects use same frets??

Manufacturers calling frets medium jumbos, standard jumbos, regular jumbos, jumpin jumbos, jambalaya ,
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Chuckster, your a riot [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

All USA Selects use same frets??

I remember hearing somewhere on here that the KingV's were the only USAs' that had different frets...thinner but same height. Is this correct?? The Jackson site says they all have Jumbo frets. I think my 90's import Rhoads Pro has the 6150 size but I'm not sure...anyone have any info on this?? Here's short reference from Warmoth on the sizes...

Comment

The King V does have smaller frets... I think they're considered medium jumbo compared to the standard jumbo frets Jackson uses on the other USA models.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

you're [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X