C=====3 Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C=====3 Dragon

I have been looking for a picture of the cock dragon forever! I remember seeing a picture once on here. Can someone please post/send me/pm a picture please?
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

AH HAHAHAHA! But seriously...
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

What the hell is the cock dragon?

Comment

You haven't been here long enough to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
            You haven't been here long enough to know.
            So why dont you enlighten me jackass.

Comment

I can't do that. You have to see it to experience it. Awaiting someone to post it.

Comment

try doing a thread/post search...surely you'll find something

Comment

What we really need is a feature that deletes any thread you 2 are on together.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    Honestly that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by racerx View Post
                      what we really need is a feature that deletes any thread you 2 are on together.

Comment

Sadly I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
                          try doing a thread/post search...surely you'll find something
                          I have. Sadly to no avail...

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                            I can't do that. You have to see it to experience it. Awaiting someone to post it.
                            It's been posted. Look at Roy's guitar a little closer. The Dragon is the master of camouflage.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post

It's been posted. Look at Roy's guitar a little closer. The Dragon is the master of camouflage.
                              Where is a picture of his guitar? And im talking about the real thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X