Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Ben! You ruined all the fun!

Comment

OH! I thought you meant Roy was a forum member! I don't even know who that Roy person is.
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
        Come on Ben! You ruined all the fun!

Sorry!!!
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Definitely some of Axe's best work!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
            OH! I thought you meant Roy was a forum member! I don't even know who that Roy person is.

:ROTF:
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That doesn't make any sense. It needs a "A" or to add an "ed" on the end. :ROTF:
              I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                That doesn't make any sense. It needs a "A" or to add an "ed" on the end. :ROTF:
                It makes sence to me retard.

Comment

Damn it, I thought it was for sale or bought by a member. The mystery of the cock dragon continues. If it goes up on the bay again, I'm gonna buy it!!!
                  Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                    Damn it, I thought it was for sale or bought by a member. The mystery of the cock dragon continues. If it goes up on the bay again, I'm gonna buy it!!!
                    Only if you outbid me...

Comment

JCF member "Junior" suggested that one of us buy the cock dragon, and then pass it around, so that it could be photographed at famous landmarks close to where each of the members who has it lives.

I think that the guy who won the last auction offered to sell it to Junior for a couple hundred more than the price that the auction ended at, so the plan didn't happen.

And to think, I volunteered to photograph the mighty cock dragon in front of the Great Buddha of Kamakura... :ROTF:
                      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

And I was going to dangle it off the top of the Empire State Building!
                        -------------------------
                        Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                          And I was going to dangle it off the top of the Empire State Building!
                          Talking about your great photography expertise, You were bad enough with the AS SIG! I mean what if that guitar falls and hits someone on the head? Who's going to pay for a new guitar?
                          Gear

Jackson DXMG
                          Jackson JS30RR
                          Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                          Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                          Blackstar HT5H
                          Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                          Marshall JCM 800 2203
                          Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Originally posted by Mazz View Post
                            Talking about your great photography expertise, You were bad enough with the AS SIG! I mean what if that guitar falls and hits someone on the head? Who's going to pay for a new guitar?
                            You just need to be zen about it - when one guitar explodes on impact, another guitar is born.
                            -------------------------
                            Blank yo!

Comment

Seriously though, not a single one of us has a picture lying around? I remember seeing one on here a LONG time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RR666 View Post
                                It makes sence to me retard.
                                Spelling errors in a sentence calling someone else a retard = fail.
                                Last edited by Jason1212; 12-10-2009, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X