No announcement yet.

C=====3 Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!! Thank you! I saved it to my desk top. He will be making a few appearances from time to time. I also read the post about roy just now, saying the cock dragon is there. I didn't notice it, but I will go back and look. Thanks again maggo!
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

There is new cock dragon art posted that you should be very E-Fraid of...

Comment

Why is there not a Cock Dragon/Stabbed poo gallery "stickey"? All need to see the greatness or lack thereof...
        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
          Why is there not a Cock Dragon/Stabbed poo gallery "stickey"? All need to see the greatness or lack thereof...
          Be careful asking for something "sticky" in the presence of the Cock Dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by maggo View Post
            Sadly no...now that's one i'd like to see, too...
            Originally posted by mr426 View Post
            Stabbed Poo fans go here: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101162
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cock+dragon+site%3Awww.jcfonline.com
              "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

"Your search - site:wwwjcfonline.com, cock dragon - did not match any documents. "

Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  "Your search - site:wwwjcfonline.com, cock dragon - did not match any documents. "

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=...6c7832dbb01be6
                  Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Stabbed poo was just so horrible I may gag and hurl if I see it again.Wait I hurled at the cock dragon too.
                    Those were great times on here way back when.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                    X