Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob - Introduction

Hey All,
    Well.. I guess I'm not REALLY a noob b/c I've been here before several years back but couldn't remember my sign on. I missed the site.. I got tons of great info, read great threads and even bought a great soloist (early 90's erie des).

I had been divorced and had to sell off most of my guitars.. The only thing that I'm left with is a BC Rich ST-III and a Korean Px3T (which impressed me believe it or not). I've owned probably over 30 guitars in my 20+ years of playing. Yep.. GAS problems.

I am REALLY missing that feel of my USA Jacksons and I'm waiting patiently for a settlement so I can get my hands on another SL1 or SL2H... my dilema however is that part of me wants to check out the new production Charvels.

Someone convince me one way or the other.. I'm literally driving myself crazy. Of course the big problem is that I have never played a USA Charvel of ANY type and there is no way I can where I live. I have of course played the Jacksons and I do miss them.

Anyway.. great to be back in here again!

-Josh

Welcome back!

Comment

nice to have you back

Comment

Yeah, welcome back.

I only have a soloist, not a promod, so I can't comment on which I like best.

What does your ST-III look like?

Comment

Welcome back.
          I've heard plenty a good stuff about the new ones.
          Only bad stuff mostly about the trem, if anything.
          Played a few and they seem nice.
          Don't own one yet, but will.
          I hear they are selling the Tele-shaped ones cheap right now, if you can find one.
          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
          X