Couch Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couch Shot

From left to right: Charvel Model C (Japanese market only model); 2007 DK2M; Jackson Stars SL-J1 Semi Custom; Jackson Stars SL-TN01; Grover Jackson Soloist (refin with Jackson logo decal).

Will post a couch shot of my non-J/C guitars tomorrow. In the meantime, feel free to post your couch shots!
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

That's a sweet collection you have there. I really like that single hum Charvel.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I like the purple refin best. I don't have enough guitars to justify a couch shot.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
        That's a sweet collection you have there. I really like that single hum Charvel.
        Thanks Jack. I switched the volume pot for a push/pull so that I could get a halfway decent clean sound from the JB in the bridge as a single coil on that guitar.

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        I like the purple refin best. I don't have enough guitars to justify a couch shot.
        Although the pic doesn't show it clearly, that guitar is actually a purple with metallic flake therein. I had a hell of a time finding a purple strap to match the exact hue of the guitar, but I managed to do so!
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

For some reason when I saw the same couch shot, I thought of blazer. Ol' Wouters Kabouters. Or w/e his name is/was. :ROTF:
          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Couch shot coming...
            Last edited by charvel750; 12-14-2009, 02:14 PM.
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
              Couch shot coming...
              They make a couch that big?

Comment

Nice guitars QR! So which one gets the most play?

Comment

As promised, my non Jackson/Charvels...

From left to right: 1975 Greco PB; 1989 Ibanez RG550; 1996 PRS CE; and my $148 Aria Pro II SG knockoff.

Couch shot coming...
                  After reading Don's post, I am waiting with eager antici...pation

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                  Nice guitars QR! So which one gets the most play?
                  I don't care if my cheapo SG knockoff gets dinged or knocked over, so it's on a stand in the living room, and I play it the most. My daughter likes to "help" me play guitar by drooling on the neck and stuff, so my cheapest guitar is good for that too
                  Last edited by QuantumRider; 12-15-2009, 10:03 AM.

Comment

That purple refin looks killer! I'm a sucker for a matching headstock.

Comment

nice gits, they need to sell the model C here in the states

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                        They make a couch that big?
                        He once posted a room containing a 4-piece suite, and still had to use the floor to pile up his collection... and then he told us, "Here are SOME of my guitars"
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Very nice collection.

Here is my couch :

Jackson only :

L to R : 1997 Dinky Xl, 2009 SLS3, 2005 SL2H graveyard & 2007 Custom shop soloist

& all together :

L to R : Same as above + Ibanez PRM1X (Patrick Rondat model), Ibanez RG7 620 and Yamaha APX 700.
                          What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Click here for the couch shot: http://thefratelloband.webs.com/apps...otoid=52386299

Click here for the "new" additions: http://thefratelloband.webs.com/apps...lbumid=6906425

And as far as the coming couch, if this can't do it, I don't know what will:

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                            Gotta get away from here.
                            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Click here for the "new" additions: http://thefratelloband.webs.com/apps...lbumid=6906425
                              Nice!! Hey that that black Jackson strat with the skull and xbones isn't the same one that's on the bay, is it? Kind of got my eye on that one and waiting for a price drop.

Comment

Working...
                              X