Couch Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
    The Virgin Mary (?) guitar is the first guitar that I've ever seen with a Floyd painted to match the graphic

And as far as the coming couch, if this can't do it, I don't know what will:

Nice
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by SLY View Post
      Very nice collection.

Here is my couch :

Jackson only :

L to R : 1997 Dinky Xl, 2009 SLS3, 2005 SL2H graveyard & 2007 Custom shop soloist

Very cool Hellraiser Soloist
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Very nice collection.

Here is my couch :

Jackson only :

Melikey the Sunburst Dinky, Graveyard and Hellraiser Soloists. I'll take em off you

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
        Click here for the couch shot: http://thefratelloband.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=52386299

Click here for the "new" additions: http://thefratelloband.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=6906425

And as far as the coming couch, if this can't do it, I don't know what will:

You have far too many, but I'll take her instead
        Last edited by wilkinsi; 12-15-2009, 08:39 AM.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Thank you for your nice comments!
          What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
            The SL-J1 and SL-TN01 definitely steal the show for me. They make a perfect pair!
            2007 Jackson Stars RR Custom
            2005 Jackson Stars RR Semi-custom
            1991 Grover Jackson RR Dan Spitz Professional
            1991 Grover Jackson RR Custom (sold)

Comment

nice pics guys...here is one of mine

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

And the other one (the Jacksons obviously)????
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Pfff! That's not fair. I try to get impressive with my 7 guitars and people with tons of gear crush your dreams!

How can you do to get as much guitars, not from the economic point of view, but from the "how do you convince your wife that many is not enough" point of view? I know I'll have after Namm an incredible negociation to do to buy a 7 string Jackson.

Anyway, incredible collection!

Comment

Pfff! That's not fair. I try to get impressive with my 7 guitars and people with tons of gear crush your dreams!

How can you do to get as much guitars, not from the economic point of view, but from the "how do you convince your wife that many is not enough" point of view? I know I'll have after Namm an incredible negociation to do to buy a 7 string Jackson.

No worries Sly! I like your selection of 7. We mortals can't keep up with Trace or some of the other guys on this board. There are some really nice collections out there for sure. I've got about 30 but nothing too spectacular and nothing that could compete with these guys. And to your other point, I would only take a couch shot if I could get the wife out of the house for a day. She only sees about 10 at a time and I doubt she knows how many I really have. If I ever pulled them all out at the same time, I may have some explaining to do.

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
                      And to your other point, I would only take a couch shot if I could get the wife out of the house for a day. She only sees about 10 at a time and I doubt she knows how many I really have. If I ever pulled them all out at the same time, I may have some explaining to do.
                      I'm sure you are not alone in this regard. Right now, I have only a few with me. But when we moved a bunch of our stuff to my inlaws for storage over a year ago, they (mostly the inlaws, my wife knew I have a problem!) were like WTF is with all these cases! Good thing I kept the rest at my parents house!
                      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

hi every jackson lover
                        here is mine~

Comment

Y2KV ! Brrrr....!

Comment

My Wife: Why do you need so many guitars? You can only play one at a time!

Me: Why do you need so many pairs of shoes? You can only wear one pair at a time!

Comment

Thanks for your "wives" advice!

QuantumRider, I'm afraid she will argue that a pair of shoes is less expensive and take less room than a guitar. However, I will try! If it doesn't work & you don't get message from me for the next few months, please send all your donations to my daughter !

Comment

Jackson Stars??? are these imports?
                                2011 USA Jackson Soloist
                                2007 USA Jackson Soloist
                                2007 USA BC Rich Warlock
                                2009 Edwards ECY 165
                                2009 Schecter Hellraiser
                                2006 USA BC Rich Wave
                                2012 Gibson LP Trad
                                1981 USA BC Rich Mockingbird

Comment

Working...