No announcement yet.

Couch Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, and it is much more vibrant and sparkly in real life... Both Eerie Dess Swirl and Absinthe Frost are finishes which are difficult to take good photos of.

I forgot to add the caption "Please excuse the Wonder Pets... I have a two year old" to the updated photo :p
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post

I forgot to add the caption "Please excuse the Wonder Pets... I have a two year old" to the updated photo :p
      LOL, I didn't even notice those until you mentioned em!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything about the stuffed animals then...

BTW, I've had the Absinthe Frost SL2H for about a year, and the Eerie Dess Swirl SL1 for over a month. I decided to post a pic of my newly acquired guitars after finally getting around to switching out the front pickup of the SL1 to a HotRails this week. It's hard to bust out the soldering iron with a curious two year old running around the house...
        Last edited by QuantumRider; 03-10-2011, 05:01 AM.
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything about the stuffed animals then...
          I noticed them. 4 in total. One for each guitar. Aww, how cute. But only the fat one and the yellow chicken duck pup seems to have bonded with a guitar. They chose one and look happy. The two other guys, though, are not contempt with whats left - the swirl and the mutt. Just look at them! They look stressed out because of this! When you sold off the others, did you consult all the guys before hand? I don't think you did! Kermit Ninja and Rabbit Smurfhat is hurting.
          You're going down, QR!
          Last edited by jackson1; 03-10-2011, 06:17 AM.
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            I like the purple refin best. I don't have enough guitars to justify a couch shot.
            I don't have a couch beat up enough for all the pointy's in my meager collection

Comment

I know this is an older thread but since it's been revived I might as well add my latest couch shot.
              USA's on the top, Japanese on the bottom:
              I only need one more guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Forrest View Post
                I know this is an older thread but since it's been revived I might as well add my latest couch shot.
                Lovin' the htree sl2h's on top, especially the blue one.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                  When you sold off the others, did you consult all the guys before hand? I don't think you did! Kermit Ninja and Rabbit Smurfhat is hurting.
                  They can take it up with my wife, who instituted and enforces a "one guitar in, two guitars out" rule

Originally posted by Forrest View Post
                  Very nice! I had always been a 2 hum guy myself, but got the SL1 to see if I liked the single coil sound. I ended up swapping the front pickup out for a Hotrails, so apparently not...

Comment

Yes, and it is much more vibrant and sparkly in real life... Both Eerie Dess Swirl and Absinthe Frost are finishes which are difficult to take good photos of.

nice toys. Do you take them to gigs with you?
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

G, I have only played out three times since my little girl was born, and all three times were when I was invited onto the stage at my friends' gigs to sit in on one or two songs.

So the new guitars have yet to be ogled by the masses.

Or were you talking about the Wonder Pets?

Comment

I was talking about the Wonder Pets
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                        X