New Jersey JCFers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Jersey JCFers...

...and if u go to GC talk to the guy with long black hair by the name of evil adam. he usually is real nice and knows his ****.

Comment

Guitar center in Totowa and Paramus has Jacksons. I heard that Victor's House of Music (which is part of AMS) has Jackson's now...they are also in Paramus. SamAsh is in Paramus too, but no Jacksons. Joe's Guitar shop in Saddle Brook has some cool used guitars(I get lessons there).And Lark Street Music in Teaneck ocasionally have a jackson, they have a mod6 right now, and they have some nice bogner amps. I've been in Robbie's before, its so tight in there, do they have Jackson's there?

Comment

Kamo: I've been saving this money to go to the states for some time now. The only thing that pushed me to go sooner is my grandma. That's why I'm taking my guitar money and tying to find one, becouse I was planning to do that for sometime.

Comment

Thanks data187 and Gpops... I wrote down the names of the stores and so. I'm gonna ask a friend of mine to drive me there. If I find something I like, I'll let you guys know. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X