Looking for a...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a...

...whammy bar and bushing for a black licensed Floyd trem. It isn't set up like a standard Floyd Rose where the bar has the outside part which threads onto the bushing.... this one.. the bushing threads into the bridge... and the bar threads into the bushing the same way a Strat bar would.... any ideas? Or at least know what model Floyd this is so I can look on line? Thanks.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Upon further investigation, it might be a jt580...
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

what guitar is it off ??

Comment

man, I think I might have the bar you're looking for. I gave the trem to someone already but I don't think I gave him the bar because he was planning on blocking it anyway. I think itw as a JT580 Takeuchi, I'll look for it tomorrow. no bushing though

Comment

Originally posted by guitardudeluke View Post
          what guitar is it off ??
          It is from an old PS2.

Comment

Originally posted by Grahf View Post
            man, I think I might have the bar you're looking for. I gave the trem to someone already but I don't think I gave him the bar because he was planning on blocking it anyway. I think itw as a JT580 Takeuchi, I'll look for it tomorrow. no bushing though
            Ok, sweet, the bar is a start... PM me with price....

Comment

um i found this hope this helps

http://www.fretsonthenet.com/Tremolo...available_now_!

Comment

I actually found that as well, but black is not an option. Thanks, though.

Comment

Working...
                X