No announcement yet.

Jackson FINALLY turing over a new leaf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If ocd is wanting something done right,then yeah I'm ocd. Putting an ofr into a 580 rout looks like trash. If your content w it, cool. But those of is that take pride in our instruments aren't.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I used to have a JT580 routed guitar with an OFR upgrade. It did start to grate on me over time, as there was just a "wrongness" to the look of it. I ended up selling it. After you've done a dozen guitar projects or so with an attention to detail, you get to where you can't overlook that kind of thing anymore. It's a living hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        That's what I'm talking about. I also prefer figured tops and/or non-standard finishes/wood combos. It's the nitpicking about the trem route that's just crazy. OCD is a disease, not a virtue.
        Whatever you care about is OK to bitch about.

Whatever you don't care about is "whining" and "OCD."

Got it. :ROTF:

Comment

Guitar center has a cheapo version of this with red bevels for 400$

Find what you are looking for at Guitar Center with the GuitarCenter.com site map. Browse by product, brand and more

Comment

That one has the stock "Jackson" pups, JT580 and is probably made in India.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

New leaf? Seven or GTFO
              Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
              Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Working...
              X