2009 jackson custom shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 jackson custom shop

Hello everyone thought you guys would like to see my new addition to the family, enjoy Jackson Soloist archtop,neck thru, alder body ,3 piece eastern hard rock maple neck,w/ birds eye fret board,black neck and headstock binding, direct mount pickups, oil neck,jackson speed neck, abalone sharkfin inlays,22 jumbo frets,floyd rose top mount, 3 way toggle,w/ kill switch, shaller tuners.thumbs up to the custom shop on this one,as always rock on. sorry guys for all the edits just learning how to post,and put up pics, cut me some slack ill get it right, thanks

Last edited by fredbear; 01-01-2010, 10:50 AM.

Very nice Is it a soloist or bolt on ?. Post some specs . Either way is very cool
    Mike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

I didn't realise abalone inlays look good on maple just as they do on ebony.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That is very cool indeed - congratulations
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

wow that is nice...love the neck binding...awesome...enjoy
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Very nice! Congrats.

Comment

Very nice lookin axe! Needs 2 more frets I think, but badass either way
              My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

Comment

Originally posted by fredbear View Post
                Hello everyone thought you guys would like to see my new addition to the family, enjoy Jackson Soloist archtop,neck thru, alder body ,3 piece eastern hard rock maple neck,w/ birds eye fret board,black neck and headstock binding, direct mount pickups, oil neck,jackson speed neck, abalone sharkfin inlays,22 jumbo frets,floyd rose top mount, 3 way toggle,w/ kill switch, shaller tuners.thumbs up to the custom shop on this one,as always rock on.
                Originally posted by Model 88 View Post
                Very nice Is it a soloist or bolt on ?.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Be nice, Ron. Some people just read the pictures.

- E.
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Very nice!!! Good job from the Custom shop!!.....How long was the turnaround time?

Comment

now that's a beauty!
                      congrats I love soloists with maple boards.
                      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

That is...

Fuckin' gorgeous!!!

I have abalone dots in maple on my Robin Machete, yeah, they're sweet.
                        Abalone on maple...nothing sweeter!

Comment

Very sweet...

Comment

Originally Posted by fredbear
                            Hello everyone thought you guys would like to see my new addition to the family, enjoy Jackson Soloist archtop,neck thru, alder body ,3 piece eastern hard rock maple neck,w/ birds eye fret board,black neck and headstock binding, direct mount pickups, oil neck,jackson speed neck, abalone sharkfin inlays,22 jumbo frets,floyd rose top mount, 3 way toggle,w/ kill switch, shaller tuners.thumbs up to the custom shop on this one,as always rock on.
                            Originally Posted by Model 88
                            Very nice Is it a soloist or bolt on ?.
                            Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            Well when he first posted , it was nothing more than the picture. If you looked he edited the post well after I replied
                            Mike
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Damn!!! Never seen one like that before. Looks great!

Comment

Working...
                              X