Finally...a couch pic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally...a couch pic.

After receiving my Tele, I finally have a collection of guitars that covers all my needs and suits all my moods so I figured it was time for a couch pic. It's not all Charvels or Jacksons but there are a couple of them in there.

Back Row (left to right)
    1) '07 Fender American Deluxe Ash Tele - stock (for now)
    2) '09 Fender American Deluxe Ash Strat - Dimarzio Area pickups, refinished in red metal flake by Mike Learn.
    3) '07 Ovation Adamas W597 - stock and perfect.
    4) '01 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Dimarzio 36th Anniversary PAFs, Tonepros bridge and tailpiece
    5) '94 Gibson Les Paul Classic Premium Plus - Dimarzio 36th Anniversary PAFs, Tonepros bridge and tailpiece, Gibson gold Kluson tuners

Front Row (left to right)
    1) '05 Charvel Mutt - real Charvel San Dimas Reissue neck, aftermarket alder body made to San Dimas specs, Dimarzio pickups, Original Floyd Rose, custom paint by Mike Learn, graphic design by me.
    2) '96 Charvel Custom Shop Strat - completely stock except for the pickups which I changed to Dimarzios.
    3) '09 Mike Learn Custom Icon - zombie graphics, zombie inlays, Dimarzio pickups, alder body, ebony fingerboard, flame maple neck
    4) '06 Ibanez PGM301- refinished with Jester graphic that I designed, Dimarzio pickups, all black hardware
    5) '05 Ibanez PGM301- refinished with chili pepper fabric, Dimarzio pickups, all black hardware

AWESOME!
    That Learn Zombie paintjob is very freakin cool
    Thanks for lining them up to share!

Comment

I know this is jcf and all, but that paul gilbert jester just rules.
      very nice collection you have.

Comment

wow that Ibby looks way cool...love the bright colors
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Nice spread!

Comment

Nice collection. Very eclectic.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Wowza! Nice couch full!

Comment

I love those PGM's! Very nice collection.

Comment

They're all extremely nice, but that Gilbert jester just fucking rules!!!!

Comment

I love the pepper PGM. Great idea, especially with the colored pups.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                      I love the pepper PGM. Great idea, especially with the colored pups.
                      Thank you. I had a guitar strap made for it with the same material. Sadly, the lady who made the strap (and a few others for me) has gone out of business.

Comment

Who did the paint work on the Jester PGM?

Comment

The LPs are really nice - esp. the one on the far right,

Comment

Awesome, great spread!
                            Jackson Adrian Smith Sig - ENGL Thunder - Orange

Comment

Working...
                            X