Rhoads Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads Project

Ok guys, since I am cheap but want the guitar that started Jackson Guitars, I have decided to build my very own RR guitar. I am also lefty so it doesn't help either.

I am going to get either a warmoth V2 or a KNE Guitars RRVee body with a Recessed OFR. Seymour Duncan TB-5 in Bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH2N in Neck. If a KNE can not fit a warmoth guitar neck, i will have to get a warmoth body but it would be a maple neck with a maple fingerboard, black sharkies and a Jackson Headstock. Black hardware and tuners.

Finish will be black with white bevels.

Chris
    Last edited by guambomb832; 01-04-2010, 09:16 PM.
    Is that a banana in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

Spatter is a lot harder than one would think. best theory would be using automotive base over-reduced over a previously cleared base color. problem with the spatter is that it will leave a heavy convex pattern that would require some color sanding to even the spatter down then clearing and colorsanding that to try to lose the patterning of the spatter effect, then buff and polish, bevels would be much easier imo.
    DK2 EERIE DESS
    KE3 CUSTOM
    KELLY PROFESSIONAL
    KELLY PS6T W/ DK2 NECK
    RR3 PRO
    BC RICH MR-7 STEALTH
    KRAMER VOYAGER
    LINE6 HD150 SPIDER IV HEAD
    TWIN CRATE 4X12 CABS

Comment

Yea with different coats I will have to go over the splatter exactly how it was the first time. I guess black with white bevels!

Comment

Save yourself the hassle, buy an RR24M if you can find one.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
          Save yourself the hassle, buy an RR24M if you can find one.
          I would if there were any lefty ones. But there isn't.

Comment

Working...
          X