Gallery Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery Updates

Do the admins have a rough time frame for any gallery updates? I had sent in a few of mine over a month ago (Sully? Kev? Jeremy?). I even emailed a few of the admins personally to offer my help in uploading any member's images to the gallery. Would be more than happy to help with this heavy work load, just ask it of me. Just want to see the gallery get updated, seems like the last update was in February...
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Re: Gallery Updates

Hey, good timing, I just sent 5 guitar updates myself today! Update that Gallery! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

We are in the process of sorting duties out for the Gallery .. It's looking like I'm in charge of charvels and groups and probably Greg will end up resuming Jacksons as soon as we get him up to speed ..

Vc I received your email but there was nothing in it.. no pictures or writing ..

I know you guy's wanna see the gallery updated ..and it's a bit lax but in our defense we have been working on other things ..contests guitar generator.. etc as well as general lifes issues .. We'll get it there

Joe,

We really appreciate you offer but the only way to do that would be to give you full access to the server .. so we are kinda stuck in that sense .. give it some time ( I know I know ..how long does it take) .. We'll do our best ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Thanks for your reply, Kev. It's all cool. That's why I suggested I could assist you guys. I/we know you guys do a lot of stuff, just thought I'd offer my services, being that I'm a teacher with the summer off, and do nothing now except sleep in late and play me Jacksons!

Comment

Kev: Did you get 5 blank emails, or just the one? I did send 5, I'll try again.

Comment

Yeah, Joe, can't have a longtime member like you running rampant through the server - God only knows the damage you could do [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Vic,

Just got one blank email ...

Newc .. pfft [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Wasn't really intended the way it sounds ....

Comment

I was in a band called "Internet Warfare". We were a Neil Sedaka tribute band. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah, I'd unleash a furious, havoc-ridden, hellish armageddon like no one has ever experienced! Internet Warfare, now that's a good band name! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X