Pics of my new Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my new Soloist

Ok, now that I found out that I've had a bunch of server space sitting empty all along through my Comcast cable modem account, I took a few minutes to upload a couple of pics of my new '93 Soloist CST that I got off of eBay a couple of weeks ago. Ok, the pics aren't great, buy y'all know what a black Soloist looks like, anyway, right?

Re: Pics of my new Soloist

Eatin soloist for dinner is expensive! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

ohh man if it wasnt for those neck inlays it would look like my old fusion

that bridge pickup screams [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      in all my years as a player i never had a sreaming hot pickup like the fusion,and as your solist has it too...lucky man [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] i bet is sounds great

i have an SL1 too,cool guitars.well done

Comment

For me, the jury's still out on the Bill Lawrence bridge pickup. It's not bad, but it can be a bit 'nasally' at times. I'm thinking about changing to a Duncan Custom or Distortion.

Comment

Pro,
          that's a sweet mom mom you have there [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] !! BTW, now that you don't own any Pro-Fusion isn't it time for you to change your nick?! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cham

Comment

nice score man , one of the older ones with bill lawrance pickups in her hey ! cool axe!!!//Steve

Comment

Yeah, maybe I should change my screen name...Heh Heh! ChamFong will be receiving my Fusion here any day, if he hasn't gotten it already.

Comment

Working...
              X