Jackson Zippo Lighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Zippo Lighter

I just got a few of those shirts from the Jackson website and they're great, i also got the zippo, i'm going to give to my uncle. Well i tried it out, and i think that theres no lighter fluid in it. Everything else seems fine, so do any of you know whether its not supposed to come with lighter fluid?

Re: Jackson Zippo Lighter

Dude, I am pretty sure they ship Zippo lighters empty. You can pick up the fluid at the grocery store.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Not sure, I only smoke when I'm on fire. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I got some shirts from the site too. I also got the pint glasses. They are WAY cool!!!
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Yes, Zippo's ship with no fluid. Even if the factory filled them up on their way out they would be dry by the time you picked one up. That stuff evaporates within a week in the lighter.

Comment

Thanks guys, my uncle has some of that zippo lighter fluid so i wont need to buy any. That stuff evaporates in there? i always though that when you open it, that switch inside lets the gas out. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Zippos work on a different principle than gas Bics.
            Zippos have cotton batting inside them that you have to soak with fluid, and the cloth wick wraps around the batting and absorbs the fluid as well.
            When you open it, the fluid starts to evaporate. When you strike it, the spark ignites the soaked wick.
            Bics use compressed gas and no wick.
            You can puncture a full Zippo and it won't blow up [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I bet my uncle is gonna love this one. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

don't forget to go to http://www.zippotricks.com ! I can do almost all of em ^.^ I can't do the throwing ones though *not even gonna try cuz of a fear of burning the house down*

Comment

I didnt know ther were many tricks for zippos [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

can they ship the zippos (or other merchanidize) over to australia? sorry if this has been covered already.
                    Cheers

Comment

WOW! Neat tricks! Awww man, I love that Holy Volley!

Check out the Legally Blind collection! It's from Mr Twistyneck! If you've seen his auctions on Ebay, you know why he's called Mr Twistyneck [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X