Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identify this guitar. AT2T?

Hello!

A few years ago I bought this nice Jackson guitar to complement a strat, but for assorted life reasons, our ways will have to part soon. It irks me that I never got an authoritative answer on what model it is, and I figured here should be a good place to ask. So hello!

Here's a picture of the guitar in full length:

You can see the 3+3 headstock, standard HH pickup config etc. The serial number (pressed onto the neck plate) is 605913.

I found its spitting image in the Jackson '97 catalog. It's most definitely the purple guitar on the left of this page. I read that as an AT2T. However, the specified bridge is not a JT390. In fact it's neither of the three bridges named on the page. Here's a closeup of my bridge:

It's a non-tremolo/fixed, elevated turnabout bridge.
    If the guitar is indeed an AT2T, a confident confirmation would be great. Even so, I'd very much like to learn the name of that bridge!

yours is the AT2T but who knows which bridge it is. It could be the gb100 but what is the 2 part one on the AT1T than. lol

Comment

Originally posted by rolf_n View Post
      our ways will have to part soon.
      See ya in the Classifieds!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        See ya in the Classifieds!
        That's really not why I posted here. Don't want to be that kind of guy.

Comment

Working...
        X