No announcement yet.

Floyd Rose speedloader system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No such thing as a wrong opinion, just a guy who can't take it. Dude just the fact that this thing doesn't sell is proof that more people share my opinion. Does it mean i never owned one? No, i've had one and i never saw the actual point. See if i play a show i have many back-up guitars and in the event i would break a string, my girlfriend would just throw me my appropriate back-up. Secondly, the string issue is hard with most people. If you don't like the opinion people give, then don't ask.

Don't act a fool yo

Comment

I have had several BCR's with them and they worked just fine.
      I have one in the box and going to use it on a project Dinky.
      I have a 90's Charvel neck with the headstock broken off so I will clean up the break and make a wooden cap to make it look like it was made like that.
      So be looking for a headless Jackson Dinky in the near future.
      The FR strings are really durable so props to them.I have a stash of FR/SL strings so don't even ask.
      Last edited by straycat; 02-03-2010, 03:31 AM.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Where do you get them ? Most of the big stores around here don't even hold them, so you gotta order them and ugh it was a head ache. It was kind of a mind fuck not to have tuners on top for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Ripping Vaginal Skin View Post
          Yo homo shut the fuck up with the personal attacks.

It's funny, among all of these pseudo guitar lovers there isn't one death metal fan. Shut up and stick to the topic; to all of you that got your head in your ass.
          Man, these highschoolers.
          I'm a death metal fan. Cannibal Corpse is one of my favourite bands, actually.

Comment

Yo homo shut the fuck up with the personal attacks.

It's funny, among all of these pseudo guitar lovers there isn't one death metal fan. Shut up and stick to the topic; to all of you that got your head in your ass.
            Man, these highschoolers.

damn, man. You've really got this forum pegged. Everyone here is living in mom's basement and playing Tears in Heaven on their overpriced Custom Shop PRSs. I'm glad you're finally here to provide us all with some "metal cred".

btw, Ripping Vaginal Skin = coolest forum handle EVAR! W00t!!1
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post

damn, man. You've really got this forum pegged. Everyone here is living in mom's basement and playing Tears in Heaven on their overpriced Custom Shop PRSs.
              You guys can play "Tears in heaven"

"There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post

damn, man. You've really got this forum pegged. Everyone here is living in mom's basement and playing Tears in Heaven on their overpriced Custom Shop PRSs. I'm glad you're finally here to provide us all with some "metal cred".

btw, Ripping Vaginal Skin = coolest forum handle EVAR! W00t!!1
                Priceless.
                You just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fender View Post
                  No such thing as a wrong opinion, just a guy who can't take it. Dude just the fact that this thing doesn't sell is proof that more people share my opinion. Does it mean i never owned one? No, i've had one and i never saw the actual point. See if i play a show i have many back-up guitars and in the event i would break a string, my girlfriend would just throw me my appropriate back-up. Secondly, the string issue is hard with most people. If you don't like the opinion people give, then don't ask.

Don't act a fool yo

Look buddy, your opinion wasn't really relevant. You're attacking my motive for going for a SL.
                  First off, you've never fucking had a Jackson with one installed on it and then given a comparison with fugly BC Rich ... it's not what I asked for.
                  Whatever ... I hate arguing.

Comment

Well my final thought on the Speedloader - I gaurantee Floyd spent millions on re-tooling and setting up for the release of this product and it seems to have failed.
                    I think he was trying to reinvent himself and if he would have come out with it during the mid 80's when headless guitars like the Steinberger where really popular and many stores where already carrying double ball end strings he could have made a huge success of it.

So I just feel he came too late with the idea. Plus not many players these days really use the trem much. For me though I have a hard time playing guitars without a Floyd.
                    http://www.myspace.com/dannyjoecarterband
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/dannyjoecarter

Comment

Look buddy, your opinion wasn't really relevant. You're attacking my motive for going for a SL.
                      First off, you've never fucking had a Jackson with one installed on it and then given a comparison with fugly BC Rich ... it's not what I asked for.
                      Whatever ... I hate arguing.
                      Yes it was relevant. You ask what people thought about it. What are you retarded on top of being a prick? Where do you come off being such a huge douche. If you didn't like the opinion all you had to do was disagree. Can you quote exactly where i attacked you? Probably not. You're just trigger happy. Tell you what pal, you can push your mom around, but you ain't gonna do it to me. You can shove the speed loader up your ass for all i care. Bottom line is: Whether it's on a Jackson, on a BC or on a Kramer; it's still overrated. HOWEVER, it doesn't matter what i think because you are buying it. Most people understand that concept and either try to understand why others disagree or don't.

Sorry to everyone else, but it was uncalled for to begin with.

Comment

I actually heard that Floyd Rose is getting ready to unleash hell on the metal landscape with an 8 string speedloader at Summer NAMM.
                        Last edited by Larz; 02-05-2010, 09:25 AM.
                        Jackson KV2
                        Jackson KE1T
                        Jackson KE1F
                        Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                          I actually heard that Floyd Rose is getting ready to unleash hell on the metal landscape with an 8 string speedloader at Summer NAMM.
                          That would be crazy!! Are there any 8 string players on here?
                          I get lost on 7 strings let alone 8.
                          http://www.myspace.com/dannyjoecarterband
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/dannyjoecarter

Comment

I had one of the import Floyd Rose guitars with a Speedloader. String changes were a snap. It's really a very nice system. The problem was price/availability of the strings. Earlier last year you could only get the strings directly from Floyd Rose and they didn't have any to sell. Even though I had a supply, I sold the guitar to finance my DK2M.

Comment

Working...
                            X